AI-Focused technology vendors and solution providers are helping to push the industry forward, however the fast pace of the market and high competition is making it challenging to meet evolving public sector needs. Governments have made AI a priority seeing how it can improve lives, empower workers, increase national security, and help meet mission goals. This is where organizations such as yours can make a big impact. Getting to the right decision makers with a clear direct message and understanding the competitive landscape is key to delivering successful AI solutions. Cognilytica can help.
Do you find yourself asking these questions:
- How do I build support and buy-in from public sector entities for my product or service?
- How can I get insight into what AI deals are actually happening in various agencies?
- What are other solution providers doing in the space?
- How are other solution providers marketing their products and services?
- How can I showcase our thought leadership?
- How do I get my team up to date on the latest AI methodologies, terminology, and understanding?
- How can I connect with my peers to stay up to date on best practices?
Cognilytica offers a variety of different options to fit all your organization’s needs around AI adoption, implementation, education, market research, and insight.
CogAccess: Research and Intelligence to Support your Team and Deals
Cognilytica’s CogAccess gives you access to the latest industry-leading market research reports, government and industry case studies, insights into what others in the market are doing, and participation in best practices roundtables and more to help you take your AI success to the next level.
As part of the CogAccess subscription you get access to all of the following:
- Competitive Deal Intelligence:
- Cognilytica industry reports and market research
- Case study library with focus on Government implementations
- Regular webinars and sessions providing deal intelligence
- Insight into what peers and competitors in space are doing
- Educational library to get you up to speed on AI concepts
- Market research that supports proposal responses
- Direct Interaction with Government Decision Makers
- Accelerating adoption of AI by sharing best practices and insight from others also implementing AI
- Roundtables focus on helping government implementers apply AI to various projects, walk through problems, help find solutions, and learn from peers and industry leaders
Webinar Series: Show off your thought leadership to a targeted audience
Want an opportunity to showcase your products and services in front of a virtual audience of key decision makers, influencers, and innovation thought leaders? Cognilytica’s webinar series helps you do just that. Each webinar highlights one AI focused vendor who will have the opportunity to demonstrate their technology and showcase their innovative offerings. This regular webinar series is geared toward innovative companies pushing the boundaries of what’s possible with Artificial Intelligence and cognitive technologies.
I’d like more information on Offerings for Public Sector Solution Providers
AI in Government Sponsorship: Learn directly from Government about how they are implementing AI
AI in Government brings together thought leaders in the public sector who are applying artificial intelligence, machine learning and cognitive technologies to a wide range of applications in the government sphere.
Participation in AI in Government as a sponsor includes:
- Promotion on all of the relevant Event websites and other locations where the Event is promoted along with its sponsors
- Inclusion in signage or slides used in the Event and promotion in the event handouts.
- Inclusion on the Event website along with a paragraph of detail about your company, logo, and link.
- Opportunity to address the Event audience to promote anything Sponsor desires.
- Opportunity to participate in panels, moderate panels, or present content as approved and relevant as determined by the Event organizer(s).
- Complimentary tickets to in-person events
AI Demo Showcase
Want an opportunity to demo and show off your technology in front of an audience of key decision makers, influencers, and innovation thought leaders? Cognilytica runs a demo series called the AI Demo Showcase that highlights innovative companies with unique and innovative offerings in front of a worldwide audience. This regular event series is geared toward innovative companies pushing the boundaries of what’s possible with Artificial Intelligence and cognitive technologies in a show-and-tell format.
The AI Demo Showcase has a virtual component for companies to present their technology in a show-and-tell style format with an option to also present at an in-person event.
- Presentation length: 30 minutes (15 min live demo, 15 min Q&A)
- Virtual Audience: International audience of 18,000+ industry and government influencers, decision makers, and technology innovators.
- Access: Live-streamed and recorded for replay downloads
- Q&A session: Interactive
- Leads: All demo registrant information from live session and replays for one (1) year
AI Today Podcast Participation
Cognilytica’s AI Today podcast is the premiere podcast covering AI, cognitive technologies and implementation focused on real world use cases cutting through the hype and noise around AI. The AI Today podcast is one of the top 5 AI-focused podcasts getting 50,000+ listeners every month. Hosts Kathleen Walch and Ronald Schmelzer regularly interview top AI, machine learning, and cognitive technology leaders from organizations, government agencies, thought leaders, and research institutions throughout the world. We’d love to add you to this list of participants!