AI in Government brings together thought leaders in the public sector who are applying artificial intelligence, machine learning and cognitive technologies to a wide range of applications in the government sphere. At regular online and in-person events we bring together thought leaders, interested parties, and movers-and-shakers to focus on different challenges, solutions, and opportunities that AI and cognitive technologies can help address. Events aim to provide high-quality content with compelling & informative speakers and opportunities to network and connect with fellow like-minded individuals. These events are run for the community and are meant to be a place to share best practices, ask questions, and interact with like-minded individuals.
AI in Government events are generally free to attend for government professionals and academics and are supported by those in the community looking to help advance the state of AI in government.
Current and Past Supporters of AI in Government:
Sponsor AI in Government
AI in Government brings together on a monthly basis thought leaders in the public sector who are applying artificial intelligence, machine learning and cognitive technologies to a wide range of applications in the government sphere. AI in Government provides a prime opportunity to get yourself and your message in front of AI influencers, decision-makers, and interested parties in the public sector.
Participation in AI in Government as a sponsor includes:
- Promotion on all of the relevant Event websites and other locations where the Event is promoted along with its sponsors
- Inclusion in slides used in the Event
- Inclusion on the Event website along with a paragraph of detail about your company, logo, and link.
- Opportunity for company to be introduced at beginning of each virtual event with company promotion.
- Opportunity to participate in panels, moderate panels, or present content as approved and relevant as determined by the Event organizer(s).
- Complimentary tickets to in-person events and unlimited tickets to virtual events
- Leads: All registrant information shared after each event you sponsor
- Price for sponsorship: $500 per event (with 12 month commitment)