Artificial Intelligence (AI) has the power to improve the lives and well-being of people with a wide range of abilities. These technologies can be transformed to help solve general accessibility, transportation, communication problems and more. In this infographic, Cognilytica shares insights into eight ways in which AI is helping and augmenting the capabilities of those with various disabilities.
- Robots and artificial intelligence at the workplace for people with disabilities
- How AI could transform the lives of the disabled
- Artificial Intelligence Poised to Improve Lives of People With Disabilities
- Ways AI is helping to improve accessibility
- Using AI to help students with learning disabilities learn