Research & Marketing Assistant
Cognilytica is an analyst firm that provides real-world, industry and adoption focused market research, intelligence, advisory on Artificial Intelligence (AI) and related areas. We believe great companies are built from exceptional people and amazing clients. We are looking for a bright, hard-working individual to join our team as a Research & Marketing Assistant. You will help with a variety of tasks including, but not limited to, market research, creation of marketing/sales content, promotion on social media outlets and website, and general research and marketing-oriented duties as assigned. The role will include some autonomy so time management and execution skills are a must! As much of the work will be remote, you must have access to a computer and reliable internet connection.
- Identifying companies and contacts for research / briefings
- Assisting with content and postings to social media and website
- Generating base-level research and information documents
- Help manage relationships with press and media outlets
- Arrange and coordinate media trades and speaking opportunities
- Communicate with and help manage partner relationships
- Proofreading, formatting, and reviewing material as requested
- Working towards a marketing, technology, or communications degree
- Excellent English-language written and verbal skills.
- A positive attitude, a willingness to learn, good work ethic, attention to detail, and responsiveness to communications and deadlines.
- Must be a self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with digital marketing strategy and tools including: social media platforms, WordPress, email marketing platforms, Google Docs, Google Analytics
- Web, social media, email and multimedia content creation experience
Location: DC / Baltimore region ideal or remote if necessary
Hours & Compensation: This is a part-time paid position, rate depends on level of experience and time commitment. Work is expected to be between 20-30 hrs per week during business work hours.
To Apply: Interested applicants should email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: Research & Marketing Assistant Application.