Date(s) - Feb. 20, 2020
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
More info and registration: https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/2115904/DA990767E060433EAC3EDF3370F5B29A
The public sector, both civilian and defense agencies, have a lot to gain from AI, from predictive analytics to autonomous systems such as unmanned drones, and even logistics management. At the end of the day, being able to securely share data at mission-critical speeds is one of the most important goals.
How can defense agencies such as the Navy use AI enabled Predictive Analytics & Predictive Maintenance? In this webinar we’ll share ways that DOD, and in particular the Navy, can gain insights from AI and we’ll address the following:
- How is the Navy currently trying to solve and address the problem today?
- Problems with the current solution
- Needs / Gaps in resources
- How can this problem be solved better?
- What are the components of the solution?
- Who needs to be involved in this solution?
- What is the ROI / return for the solution?