Date(s) - Nov. 21, 2019 - Nov. 22, 2019
More info and registration: https://www.cognitive-health.ai/
Titanic Chaussee Berlin
Business & Strategy Topics at Cognitive:Health 2019
- How applied robotic process automation (RPA) and AI leads to use & business cases
- Discuss the future in light of AI slowly taking over more functions in finance, HR, procurement, customer service, and much more
- Learn how to use intelligent / cognitive / smart automation for your Shared Service Center (SSC), Global Business Services (GBS) strategies and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) operations
- Find out how to improve all corporate activities in HR, procurement and finance & accounting (F&A) including order to cash (O2C), purchase to pay (P2P), procurement, customer service and back office processes, such as payroll or controlling
- Discuss how to identify which processes to automate and how your proof of concept can harness digital behavioural change
- Discuss the opportunities of advancing methods in intelligent automation and their impact across the industries
- Discover current trends with the application of robotic process automation (RPA), artificial intelligence (AI) and cognitive tools and the impact on the short and mid-term
- Control & steer your RPA program with effective RPA governance strategies to achieve maximum benefit from your virtual workforce
- Learn how to develop change management strategies to guide your business through RPA and AI developments
- Discuss how to make the most of Artificial Intelligence (AI) & RPA technologies and how to establish a centre of excellence (CoE) and which governance model will work best for your company.
And many more!