Join our cross industry European Internal Audit Forum on 9th and 10th of May, 2019 in Prague, Czech Republic!
At our upcoming European Internal Audit Forum, we are going to discuss the most interesting challenges of Internal Audit. Audit Zone 2019 will unfold the solutions to the challenges that internal auditors have to overcome in order to stay efficient in a rapidly changing environment.
The European Internal Audit Forum will be an amalgamation of interesting case studies, interactive panel discussions and networking sessions, with a strong focus on current issues and trends, like: Agile Internal Auditing, Cybersecurity, AI, Big Data, Robotic Process Automation, Risk Assessment and GDPR.
At this conference you will have a chance to listen to Andreas Trogsch – General Manager Global Assurance at ArcelorMittal S.A with the topic:
RPA – A chance for Internal Audit as trusted advisor and change agent
- RPA opportunities within the IA function
- RPA in business processes and the benfits for the IA function
- How IA in Arcelormittal is pushing RPA as change agent
- How IA in Arcelormittal is targeting the Total Cost of Assurance for the Group
Among our speakers:
- ALBERTO FERREIRO PRADO – Chief Audit Executive, Ferrovial, Spain
- MARIN REAKSECKER – Head of Audit Services, Trivago, Germany
- ANTONIO ZUCCHETTI – Sr. Director – Group Internal Audit, Campari Italy
- FLORENT GIRAUD – Head of Data Intelligence (Commercial Operations),Volkswagen AG, Germany
- SVEN HIRSEKORN – Head of Compliance, Imperial Tobacco, Germany
- KLAUS EBLE – Global Head of ABB Internal Audit, ABB, Switzerland
- ANDREAS TROGSCH – General Manager Global Assurance, ArcelorMittal S.A., Luxembourg
- EWA PYTEL – Head of Audit, Central Europe, Tesco, Poland
Join our European Internal Audit Forum in the beautiful Prague to learn, network and get inspired!