From automating the lending process to making interactions with customer support more pleasant, AI and machine learning are providing a wide range of benefits and positive impact on the banking industry. In this infographic, Cognilytica identifies eight ways in which AI is improving the overall banking experience and impacting the industry.
Infographic Sponsored By:
Augmented intelligence is a new class of technology, data, methods, and skills focused around a business-led portfolio of industry-optimized AIs. With people and machines working together to address some of the most complex enterprise problems, AI can drive transformative change within an organization, deliver true business outcomes quickly, and greatly improve shared employee knowledge when paired with machine-delivered insights.
CognitiveScale Cortex 5 software helps businesses apply Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain technology to solve complex business problems at scale for financial services, healthcare, and digital commerce markets.
Our award-winning software is being used by global leaders such as USAA, Morgan Stanley, NBC, JPMC, ExxonMobil, and MD Anderson to increase user engagement, improve decision-making, and deploy self-learning and self-assuring business processes.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, CognitiveScale has offices in New York, London, and Hyderabad, India, and is funded by Norwest Venture Partners, Intel Capital, IBM Watson, Microsoft Ventures, and USAA.
- Cognitive Scale Briefing Note
- Cognitive Scale Banking Solutions
- AI Driven Wealth Management Case Study – Cognitive Scale
- AUTOMATING COMPLIANCE MANAGEMENT Case Study – Cognitive Scale
- How Artificial Intelligence will change banking
- How AI can deliver a personalized banking experience
- This lender is using AI to make loans through social media
- Predictions for AI in Banking
- How UK banks are looking to embrace AI and ML