Marketing technology, also known as MarTech, describes a range of software and tools that assist in achieving marketing goals or objectives. These technology solutions help marketers reach and research existing and potential customers.
The MarTech market(industry) can be categorized into these different parts:
- Advertising and Promotion technology – Technology that helps facilitate advertising and promotion in print, PR, video advertising, search & social advertising, Native/Content Advertising, Mobile Marketing, and display & programmatic advertising.
- Content and Experience – Interactive Content, Video Marketing, Mobile Apps, Content Marketing, SEO, DAM,PIM & MRM, Email Marketing, Web Experience Building & Management, Marketing Automation & Campaign/Lead Management, Optimization, Personalization & Testing.
- Social and Relationships – Influencers, Communities & Reviews, Social Media Marketing & Monitoring, Conversational Marketing & Chat, Advocacy, Loyalty, & Referrals, Customer Experience, Service & Success, ABM, CRM, Call Analytics & Management, Events, Meetings & Webinars
- Commerce and Sales – Retail, Proximity & IoT Marketing, Affiliate Marketing & Management, Channel, Partner & Local Marketing, eCommerce Marketing, Sales Automation, Enablement, Itelligence, eCommerce Platforms & Carts.
- Marketing Data and Analytics – Dashboards & Data Visualization, Mobile & Web Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Performance, Attribution, CDP, DMP, Gov, Compliance, Privacy, Tag Management, Business,Customer Intelligence & Data Science, Audience/Marketing Data & Data Enhancement.
- Social Media Marketing & Engagement – The technique of garnering website traffic or attention using social media platforms is referred to as social media marketing. Peer endorsements, brand personality, and addressing the market as a diverse set of individuals are all part of social media marketing.
AI-enhanced marketing technology is used at all stages of the marketing process from planning and strategy to product personalization, promotion, and performance and tracking. The insights AI gives in all the marketing stages can assist marketers in increasing the effectiveness of their efforts and achieving a faster ROI. Read more in the Market Overview.