Cognilytica is an analyst firm that provides real-world, industry and adoption focused market research, intelligence, advisory on Artificial Intelligence (AI) and related areas. We produce research on the markets for AI and ML as well as produce content in the form of podcasts, infographics, and other materials to help communicate AI and its applications. We also produce a number of large online events and educational opportunities.
We believe great companies are built from exceptional people and amazing clients. We are looking for a bright, hard-working individual to join our team as a Marketing Assistant. We are looking for someone to help with production of research, facilitation of events, and various aspects of market communications and community engagement including social media communication. This person will be responsible for assisting with various aspects of the research process including communication with vendors, research production, and other associated tasks. They will also be responsible for helping market our events, helping manage relationships with partners, growing our community, and engaging with the participants in the AI and ML ecosystem.
The role will include some autonomy so time management and execution skills are a must! As much of the work will be remote, you must have access to a computer and reliable internet connection.
- Identifying companies and contacts for research / briefings
- Assist with virtual events as needed including but not limited to helping market, manage, and run logistics for the event
- Assisting with content and postings to social media and website
- Generating base-level research and information documents
- Help manage relationships with press and media outlets
- Arrange and coordinate media trades and speaking opportunities
- Communicate with and help manage partner relationships
- Proofreading, formatting, and reviewing material as requested
- Either a recent graduate or someone working towards a marketing, technology, or communications degree
- Excellent English-language written and verbal skills
- A positive attitude, a willingness to learn, good work ethic, attention to detail, and responsiveness to communications and deadlines
- Must be a self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with digital marketing strategy and tools including: social media platforms, WordPress, email marketing platforms, Google Docs, Google Analytics
- Web, social media, email and multimedia content creation experience
Location: We are based in the DC / Baltimore region but hire can be located outside this region as most all work will be remote, just need to work during our normal business hours.
Hours & Compensation: This is a part-time paid position, rate depends on level of experience and time commitment. Work is expected to be between 20-30 hrs per week during business work hours.
To Apply: Interested applicants should email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: Marketing Assistant Application