For anyone who has used or interacted with an AI system you know that trust is required for AI systems if you want them to deliver any meaningful benefit. And once trust is lost, it’s almost impossible to gain back. Therefore, making Trustworthy, ethical & responsible AI a reality is not just a policy statement or a press release. There are real, substantial liabilities and risks to untrustworthy, unethical, and irresponsible AI.
In this episode of the AI Today podcast hosts Kathleen Walch and Ron Schmelzer share why are trustworthy, ethical and responsible AI systems necessary. This episode goes into what fears versus concerns are when it comes to AI. And, why it’s important to address both people’s fears and concerns when it comes to AI. Additionally the podcast provides actionable steps you can take to start the discussion on how you can go about making trustworthy AI a practical reality for your organization.
- Trustworthy AI Group Workshop
- FREE Intro to CPMAI mini course
- What is the Certified Professional in AI Project Management (CPMAI) Certification?
- CPMAI Training and Certification
- AI Today Podcast: Trustworthy AI Series: AI Laws & Regulations
- AI Today Podcast: Trustworthy AI Series: The Layers of Trustworthy AI
- AI Glossary