AI systems have the potential to provide great value, but also the potential to cause great harm. Knowing how to build or use AI systems is simply not going to be enough. You need to know how to build, use, and interact with these systems ethically and responsibly. Additionally you need to understand that Trustworthy AI is a spectrum that addresses various aspects relating to societal, systemic, and technical areas. In this episode of the AI Today podcast hosts Kathleen Walch and Ron Schmelzer go over at a high level the layers of Trustworthy AI.
The layers of Trustworthy AI including: Ethical AI, Responsible AI, Transparent AI, Governed AI, and Interpretable & Explainable AI. Each level is explained in this episode including the various areas you need to address in each layer.
- Trustworthy AI Framework Training & Certification
- FREE Intro to CPMAI mini course
- CPMAI Training and Certification
- What is the Certified Professional in AI Project Management (CPMAI) Certification?
- Top 10 Ethical Considerations for AI Projects
- AI Glossary
- AI Today Podcast: The Layers of Trustworthy AI
- AI Today Podcast: Why are trustworthy, ethical and responsible AI systems necessary?
- AI Today Podcast: Explainable & Interpretable AI
- AI Today Podcast: AI Laws & Regulations