AI systems have the potential to provide great value, but also the potential to cause great harm. Knowing how to build or use AI systems is simply not going to be enough. You need to know how to build, use, and interact with these systems ethically and responsibly. Additionally you need to understand that Trustworthy AI is a spectrum that addresses various aspects relating to societal, systemic, and technical areas. In this episode of the AI Today podcast hosts Kathleen Walch and Ron Schmelzer go over at a high level the Responsible AI layer.
The Responsible AI layer addresses “if you do AI, do it the right way”. Just because you can do it, even ethically, how can you do it the right way? We discuss what responsible AI is and why it’s important for AI systems. We also discuss the main elements that need to be addressed in this Trustworthy AI layer, and discuss what considerations and questions you need to address as you’re implementing trustworthy AI.
- Show Notes:
- Trustworthy AI Group Workshop
- Trustworthy AI Framework Training & Certification
- FREE Intro to CPMAI mini course
- CPMAI Training and Certification
- Top 10 Ethical Considerations for AI Projects
- AI Today Podcast: Trustworthy AI Series: The Layers of Trustworthy AI
- AI Today Podcast: Trustworthy AI Series: Why are trustworthy, ethical and responsible AI systems necessary?
- AI Today Podcast: Ethical AI Series: Trustworthy AI is something you do, not a statement
- AI Today Podcast: Ethical AI Series: Setting up your organization forTrustworthy AI success
- AI Today Podcast: Ethical AI Series: Impact of Emerging Laws and Regulations on AI