AI systems have the potential to provide great value, but also the potential to cause great harm. Knowing how to build or use AI systems is simply not going to be enough. You need to know how to build, use, and interact with these systems ethically and responsibly. Additionally you need to understand that Trustworthy AI is a spectrum that addresses various aspects relating to societal, systemic, and technical areas. In this episode of the AI Today podcast hosts Kathleen Walch and Ron Schmelzer go over at a high level the AI System Transparency layer.
Without transparency, you have no visibility into real problems! In this episode we discuss what AI System Transparency is and why it’s important for AI systems. We also discuss the main elements that need to be addressed in the AI System Transparency layer, and discuss what considerations and questions you need to address as you’re implementing responsible AI.
- Trustworthy AI Group Workshop
- FREE Intro to CPMAI mini course
- CPMAI Training and Certification
- Top 10 Ethical Considerations for AI Projects
- AI Today Podcast: Trustworthy AI Series: The Layers of Trustworthy AI
- AI Today Podcast: Trustworthy AI Series: Why are trustworthy, ethical and responsible AI systems necessary?