Companies of all sizes in just about every single industry are looking to see how Artificial Intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and cognitive technology projects can be used. They want to see how AI can provide a competitive edge, provide efficiencies, and improve ROI in today’s competitive landscape. As a result, this creates tremendous opportunity for people looking to manage these types of projects. And there is a significant and growing demand for skilled AI project managers across the whole range of AI capabilities. Folks in enterprise, government, academia, consulting, and tech vendors are looking for AI Project Management methodology. They are looking for guidance and best practices on how to run successful AI projects.
As AI rapidly transforms industries, so do the complexities and challenges associated with these projects. That’s where the Cognitive Project Management for AI (CPMAI) methodology shines. And, those certified in the methodology stand our from the pack. In this episode of the AI Today podcast hosts Kathleen Walch and Ron Schmelzer interview Jonelle Martinez. She is who is Senior IT Project Manager at Qivliq Federal, and is CPMAI certified in AI & ML project management methodology.
Lessons Learned from AI Project Management
Listen in as Jonelle shares her inspiring journey to CPMAI certification. She also shares the invaluable skills she’s cultivated from the certification. And how this methodology has equipped her with the knowledge, terminology, and professional credibility she sought. Discover how CPMAI has given her a competitive edge in the AI arena and the exciting opportunities that lie ahead in this ever-evolving field.
- FREE Intro to CPMAI mini course
- CPMAI Training and Certification
- Infographic: The Steps for an AI Project
- AI Today Podcast: Lessons Learned from AI Project Management: Interview with Jeff Eason, Salt Lake County Health Department
- AI Today Podcast: Applying CPMAI in the Real World – Interview with Chuck LaBarre, ENI
- AI Today Podcast: Adopting AI Best Practices – Interview with Krystene Jennings, Centene
- AI Today Podcast: Applying CPMAI in the Real World – Interview with Karen McCann, Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions