Companies of all sizes in just about every single industry are looking to see how Artificial Intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and cognitive technology projects can provide a competitive edge, provide efficiencies, and improve ROI in today’s competitive landscape. As a result, this creates tremendous opportunity for people looking to manage these types of projects and there is a significant and growing demand for skilled AI project managers across the whole range of AI capabilities.
However, as AI continues to evolve as a transformative technology, the risks and challenges associated with running AI projects also increase. Using a proven, popular AI & ML Project Management methodology such as the Cognitive Project Management for AI (CPMAI) methodology gives you the greatest success for running successful AI & ML projects.
In this episode of the AI Today podcast hosts Kathleen Walch and Ron Schmelzer interview Jeff Eason. He is Bureau Manager at Analytics and Evaluation Bureau at Salt Lake County Health Department, and is CPMAI certified in AI & ML project management methodology. Jeff shares with us why he decided to become CPMAI certified as well as how the methodology and certification has helped him grow key skills. These skills include the knowledge, lexicon, and credibility he was seeking in the field if AI. Jeff also shares with us some of the opportunities he sees that lie ahead with AI.
- FREE Intro to CPMAI mini course
- CPMAI Training and Certification
- What is the Certified Professional in AI Project Management (CPMAI) Certification?
- What is the Cognitive Project Management for AI (CPMAI) Methodology?
- AI Today Podcast: Applying CPMAI in the Real World – Interview with Chuck LaBarre, ENI
- AI Today Podcast: Adopting AI Best Practices – Interview with Krystene Jennings, Centene
- AI Today Podcast: Applying CPMAI in the Real World – Interview with Karen McCann, Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions