It’s hard to have a conversation about AI these days without the topic of Generative AI coming up. People are using gen AI to help with many things such as generating content and images. However, just like with any technology there can be a downside as well. In this podcast episode hosts Kathleen Walch and Ron Schmelzer take a deeper look at ge AI. We discuss some of the drawbacks and challenges of this technology that you should be aware of if you are going to use this technology.
This episode is part of our Generative AI series so make sure to subscribe to AI Today to get notified of all upcoming episodes in this series.
- CPMAI Training and Certification
- Infographic: The Steps for an AI Project
- AI Today Podcast: Gen AI Series: Gen AI & Large Language Models (LLMs) – How Do They Work?
- AI Today Podcast: Gen AI Series: Implementing GenAI in production
- Trustworthy AI Group Workshop
- FREE Intro to CPMAI mini course
- AI Glossary
- AI Today Podcast: Trustworthy AI Series: Ethical AI
- AI Today Podcast: Trustworthy AI Series: Responsible AI
- AI Today Podcast: Generative AI Series: Foundation Models, Fine-Tuning, and Domain-Specific LLMs
AI Today Podcast: AI Glossary Series – OpenAI, GPT, DALL-E, Stable Diffusio