Adding intelligence to automation enables greater degrees of variability and unpredictability. In this episode of the AI Today podcast hosts Kathleen Walch and Ron Schmelzer discuss what it means to have Level 1 automation to handle variability and unpredictability, how to incorporate NLP and computer vision to help handle tasks with unstructured data, some of the challenges Level 1 automation can present, and what the key ingredient to Level 1 automation is.
If you’re looking for additional information on this topic, as well as an interactive Q&A, join us for our upcoming webinar on Lessons Learned from Automation Success.
- Register for free for the upcoming Webinar for Automation to Intelligence
- AI Today Podcast: Roadmap Series: Getting Started on the Automation to Intelligence Journey
- AI Today Podcast Roadmap Series: From Automation to Intelligence – What should we automate and why
- AI Today Podcast: Automation to Intelligence Roadmap Series – What is a Business Process?
- AI Today Podcast: Automation Roadmap Series: Starting with Level 0 Automation
- Cognilytica courses