Level 3 Intelligent Automation allows you to address the greatest challenges of unpredictability and variability and be able to achieve autonomous process discovery, autonomous process analytics, and autonomous process optimization. But is Level 3 Intelligent Automation right for your team or process? In this episode of the AI Today podcast hosts Kathleen Walch and Ron Schmelzer discuss what Level 3 Intelligent Automation is, what questions you need to ask to identify opportunities for Level 3 automation, and some of the challenges with Level 3 automation.
If you’re looking for additional information on this topic, as well as an interactive Q&A, join us for our upcoming webinar on Lessons Learned from Automation Success.
- Register for free for the upcoming Webinar for Automation to Intelligence
- AI Today Podcast: Roadmap Series: Getting Started on the Automation to Intelligence Journey
- AI Today Podcast Roadmap Series: From Automation to Intelligence – What should we automate and why
- AI Today Podcast: Automation to Intelligence Roadmap Series – What is a Business Process?
- AI Today Podcast: Automation Roadmap Series: Starting with Level 0 Automation
- AI Today Podcast: Automation Roadmap Series: Advancing to Level 1 Intelligent Automation
- AI Today Podcast: Automation Roadmap Series: Level 2 Intelligent Automation
- Cognilytica courses