Companies of all sizes in just about every single industry from healthcare to finance to construction are looking to see how Artificial Intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and cognitive technology projects can provide a competitive edge. They want to be able to have technology provide efficiencies, and improve ROI in today’s competitive landscape. As a result, this creates tremendous opportunity for people looking to manage these types of projects. And, there is a significant and growing demand for skilled AI project managers across the whole range of AI capabilities.
In this episode of the AI Today podcast hosts Kathleen Walch and Ron Schmelzer interview Sergio Villanueva-Meyer. He is CEO of Infra and also CPMAI certified. We discuss where things currently stand with the adoption of AI in the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC). Sergio also shares some of the challenges of using AI for AEC.
We also talk about how the CPMAI training & certification has helped grow key skills for Sergio, including providing the knowledge, lexicon, and credibility he needed.
- FREE Intro to CPMAI mini course
- CPMAI Training and Certification
- What is the Cognitive Project Management for AI (CPMAI) Methodology?
- The Five Steps for an AI Project: What you’re missing
- AI Today Podcast: Lessons Learned from AI Project Management: Interview with Jeff Eason, Salt Lake County Health Department
- AI Today Podcast: Applying CPMAI in the Real World – Interview with Chuck LaBarre, ENI
- AI Today Podcast: Adopting AI Best Practices – Interview with Krystene Jennings, Centene
- AI Today Podcast: Applying CPMAI in the Real World – Interview with Karen McCann, Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions
- AI Today Podcast: Lessons Learned from AI Project Management: Interview with Jonelle Martinez