Named after researcher and AI pioneer Alan Turing, the Turing Test aims to test whether a machine or system is “intelligent” by putting the system to a test. In this episode of the AI Today podcast hosts Kathleen Walch and Ron Schmelzer define the Turing Test at a high level and discuss if it’s now possibly an overly simplistic assessment of whether or not machines have achieved necessary levels of intelligence.
- FREE Intro to CPMAI mini course
- CPMAI Training and Certification
- AI Glossary
- AI Glossary Series: Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- AI Glossary Series: Conversational Systems, Chatbots, Voice Assistants, Machine Translation
- AI Glossary Series: Artificial Intelligence
- AI Today Podcast #104: Patterns of AI – Conversation / Human Interaction