Sometimes for reasons such as improving performance or robustness it makes sense to combine the results of multiple different models trained on the same data. In this episode of the AI Today podcast hosts Kathleen Walch and Ron Schmelzer define the term Ensemble Models, and explain how it relates to AI and why it’s important to know about them.
- FREE Intro to CPMAI mini course
- CPMAI Training and Certification
- AI Glossary
- Glossary Series: Artificial Intelligence
- AI Glossary Series – Machine Learning, Algorithm, Model
- Glossary Series: Prediction, Inference, and Generalization
- Glossary Series: Overfitting, Underfitting, Bias, Variance, Bias/Variance Tradeoff