In this episode of the AI Today podcast hosts Kathleen Walch and Ron Schmelzer define AI Today the term Conversational Systems. We also define the terms Chatbots, Voice Assistants, and Machine Translation and explain how they relate to AI and why it’s important to know about them.
- FREE Intro to CPMAI mini course
- CPMAI Training and Certification
- AI Glossary
- AI Glossary Series – Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- AI Glossary Series – Content Summarization & Analysis,Sentiment Analysis
- AI Today Podcast #104: Patterns of AI – Conversation / Human Interaction
- AI Today Podcast #012: Chatbots – Are they Useful?
- AI Today Podcast #107: Benchmarking the Voice Assistants 2.0