Like all technologies, Artificial Intelligence (AI) is not immune to the waves of obscurity, hyped promotion, plateauing of interest, and decline. In fact, the AI industry has been through two such major waves of interest, hype, plateau, and decline, commonly referred to as the “AI Winters”. In this episode of the AI Today podcast hosts Kathleen Walch and Ron Schmelzer define an “AI Winter” at a high level.
- FREE Intro to CPMAI mini course
- CPMAI Training and Certification
- AI Glossary
- AI Today Podcast #005: The AI Winters
- AI Today Podcast: Is the next AI Winter approaching?
- Explainer Video: What are the AI Winters?
- AI Today Podcast: AI Failure Series – Overpromising and Underdelivering
- AI Today Podcast: Should We Be Scared of AI?