AI is not the solution to all problems. And, not every vendor solution solves your problem, regardless of what they may tell you. In this episode of the AI Today podcast hosts Kathleen Walch and Ron Schmelzer continue the discussion around common reasons why AI projects fail. In this episode they dig into issues that can happen when companies don’t ask the right questions and get caught up believing vendor and industry hype.
- CPMAI Methodology
- AI Today Podcast: AI Failure Series – Data Quantity & Data Understanding Issues
- AI Today Podcast: AI Failure Series – ROI Misalignment
- AI Today podcast: AI Failure Series- AI projects are NOT like traditional software development projects
- AI Today Podcast: AI Failure Series – The Real World Mismatch
- AI Today Podcast: AI Failure Series – Iteration Time & Proof of Concept vs. Pilots
- AI Today Podcast #48: Pseudo AI – Faking it Till You Make it in AI