Far too often, agencies, organizations, and consulting firms are running data and AI projects without taking the right steps to ensure their success. Agile and iterative approaches have become adopted best practices for application development projects, but why don’t we have something similar when it comes to advanced analytics, big data, and AI projects? Without using best-practices approaches that standardize steps for data preparation, data identification, and data protection, it’s hard to achieve the success you’re expecting, wasting money and resources, leading to failure.
In this podcast hosts Kathleen Walch and Ron Schmelzer walk through the Cognitive Project Management for AI (CPMAI) methodology to provide listeners with the foundation needed for project success, especially as you incorporate advanced analytics and AI projects. The CPMAI methodology is the established best practice for AI & ML projects, and increasingly will be demanded by organizations and agencies that plan to develop, procure, and deliver AI and advanced analytics projects. If you’re an individual looking to advance your knowledge and skill set for running and managing AI projects this podcast provides real world examples of how CPMAI methodology allows team leaders and individuals at organizations to get up to speed on terminology and make sure all are all in alignment to be more successful and competitive in their AI and big data project efforts.
To dig deeper into the CPMAI Methodology and learn more about the certification, make sure to also register for our upcoming webinar at aitoday.live/cpmai
Steps to claim your free PDU(s) with PMI:
- Go to PMI.org and login
- Select myPMI, then Dashboard on the drop down
- On the right side, scroll down and select Report PDUs
- Select the Online or Digital Media box
- In the Provider box, type “Cognilytica” (Be sure to type in “Cognilytica” and don’t select a choice that comes up. auto-fill from PMI won’t work.)
- In the Title box, type the title of this podcast episode, “AI Today Podcast: An Intro to CPMAI Methodology” or you can copy/paste the title from our website. (Again, be sure to type in the title or copy/paste it from our webpage. Choosing the auto-fill from PMI won’t work.)
- For the Description, you can use the one we’ve provided for the episode. (Again, copy/paste works well.)
- Select the Date Started and Date Completed (this is the date you listened to this podcast)
- Enter PDUs Claimed. Each episode that qualifies shows the breakout. This episode is 0.5 credits.
- Rate this episode or course in iTunes or your favorite podcast provider. 5-stars make us happy. 1-star makes us sad. While you’re at it subscribe to our podcast too.
- Finally, select the Submit button at the bottom of the page. You will receive an email from PMI once these PDUs have been approved.
- If you’re looking to get credit with another organization and don’t know how, reach out to us at email@example.com and we can help you out.