Level 2 Intelligent Automation allows you to address greater challenges of unpredictability and variability. But how do you know if Level 2 Intelligent Automation is even right for your team? In this episode of the AI Today podcast hosts Kathleen Walch and Ron Schmelzer discuss what Level 2 Intelligent Automation is, how to go beyond NLP & computer vision to use cognitive technology to help spot patterns & anomalies, as well as some of the challenges Level 2 Intelligent Automation presents.
If you’re looking for additional information on this topic, as well as an interactive Q&A, join us for our upcoming webinar on Lessons Learned from Automation Success.
- Register for free for the upcoming Webinar for Automation to Intelligence
- AI Today Podcast: Roadmap Series: Getting Started on the Automation to Intelligence Journey
- AI Today Podcast Roadmap Series: From Automation to Intelligence – What should we automate and why
- AI Today Podcast: Automation to Intelligence Roadmap Series – What is a Business Process?
- AI Today Podcast: Automation Roadmap Series: Starting with Level 0 Automation
- Cognilytica courses