As the markets for Data, Automation, Analytics, and AI continue to evolve, so too does Cognilytica’s coverage of these areas. In today’s podcast we discuss how we are expanding our current Cognilytica Classification of the AI Vendor Ecosystem to include a data infrastructure layer. Within this layer falls data generation, big data storage and query, and data engineering and DataOps. We provide an overview of what each of these are, why it’s important to include in our expanding coverage, and how this fits into future coverage and market intelligence.
- Cognilytica’s Classification of the AI Vendor Ecosystem: Part I
- Cognilytica’s Classification of the AI Vendor Ecosystem: Part II
- AI Today Podcast: An Overview of the Data Labeling Market
- Data Labeling Snapshot Dec 2021
- AI Today Podcast #86: Insights into Data Preparation and Labeling for AI
- The Achilles’ Heel Of AI