In the face of the many of the challenges that 2020 represented, AI has continued at its unrelenting pace of adoption, investment and growth in both the private and public sectors. In this podcast hosts Kathleen Walch and Ron Schmelzer share their AI market predictions and forecasts for where AI will make waves in 2021 including the continued worldwide adoption of AI and ML, hot markets including the ML Platforms space, ML Ops players, and data labeling. We also discuss trends we’re seeing with some of the major platform players, where we are headed with laws and regulations related to AI, and more.
- The Seven Patterns of AI
- Machine Learning Lifecycle event January 26-28, 2021
- AI Today Podcast #136: ML Model Management and Operations (“ML Ops”)
- ML Model Management and Operations 2020 (“MLOps”) Report
- Data Preparation & Labeling for AI 2020 Report
- INFOGRAPHIC: Data Preparation & Labeling for AI 2020
- Voice Assistant Benchmark 1.0 (2018) [CGR-VAB18]
- Voice Assistant Benchmark 2.0 (2019)
- INFOGRAPHIC: Are You Smarter than your Voice Assistant?
- Cognilytica’s Latest Voice Assistant Benchmark Produces Surprising Results