Recently, adoption of AI in financial trading has seen a significant uptick. Wealth managers are using AI to help serve more clients. Traders are using AI and augmented intelligence tools to gain slight market advantages. And many are starting to see some real value gains from using AI. In this episode of the AI Today podcast hosts Kathleen Walch and Ron Schmelzer dig deeper into how AI is impacting the stock market and trading floor.
- How stock market prediction using AI impacts the trading floor
- AI in the Back Office — AI Use Case Series
- AI in Customer Service — AI Use Case Series
- AI Today Podcast #61: AI in News & Journalism — Use Case Series
- AI Today Podcast #79: AI in Fashion — Use Case Series
- AI Today Podcast #81: How AI Enhances Sales — Use Case Series