The US Federal Government has made AI a priority and many agencies are pushing forward with their AI efforts. On this episode of the AI Today podcast we interview Neil Chaudhry who is Director, AI Implementations at the AI Center of Excellence within the General Service Administration (GSA). He shares with us how adoption of new technologies such as AI can bring about unique challenges, why trustworthy and transparent AI is important to gain citizen trust in AI systems, and more.
- [Replay] April 2020: AI in Government – Anil Chaudhry and Krista Kinnard, GSA
- AI Today Podcast: AI in the US Federal Government – Interview with Suzette Kent, US Federal CIO
- AI Today Podcast #138: Interview with Oki Mek, Special Advisor, HHS
- AI Today Podcast #125: Emma – Immigration Chatbot: Interview with Courtney Winship, US Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS)
- AI Today Podcast #116: AI and Procurement in the Federal Government: Keith Nakasone, GSA
- AI Today Podcast #45: AI and Blockchain in Government: Interview with Jose Arrieta, US Department of Health & Human Services (HHS)