Intelligent, Autonomous robots have long been the dream of science fiction with shows and movies alike showing robots interacting and working with humans. However, despite this dream the current reality of robots is quite different. In this podcast hosts Kathleen Walch and Ron Schmelzer share the current state of robotics, dig into why many robotics companies are going under, and a look to the future.
- Why Are Robotics Companies Dying?
- AI Today Podcast #129: Interview with Colin Angle, Robotics Luminary, Chairman, CEO and Founder of iRobot
- AI Today Bonus Episode: Interview with Colin Angle
- [Replay] May 2020: Cindy Bedell and John Fossaceca, Army Research Lab (ARL)
- Science fiction vs. reality: A robotics industry overview