If you’ve been following our podcast and research, it should come as no surprise that the US Federal Government is making AI a priority. On this episode of the AI Today podcast we have Krista Kinnard who is Director, Artificial Intelligence Center of Excellence at Technology Transformation Services (TTS) at the General Services Administration (GSA). She shares with us how the AI Center of Excellence is helping to improve or otherwise enhance what’s happening with AI in the government, some of the most interesting use cases she has seen so far with the government’s adoption of AI, and what she believes the future holds for AI.
- [Replay] April 2020: AI in Government – Anil Chaudhry and Krista Kinnard, GSA
- AI Today Podcast: AI in the US Federal Government – Interview with Suzette Kent, US Federal CIO
- AI Today Podcast #138: Interview with Oki Mek, Special Advisor, HHS
- AI Today Podcast #125: Emma – Immigration Chatbot: Interview with Courtney Winship, US Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS)
- AI Today Podcast #116: AI and Procurement in the Federal Government: Keith Nakasone, GSA
- AI Today Podcast #45: AI and Blockchain in Government: Interview with Jose Arrieta, US Department of Health & Human Services (HHS)