AI is increasingly finding its way in network operations. Network administrators are applying AI in networking infrastructure to make these complex environments more manageable. From the automation of network management, to help with network monitoring, or spotting anomalies in network traffic, AI is playing a bigger role in network operations. This infographic from Cognilytica explores various ways AI is helping.
- Artificial intelligence in telecom – from hype to reality
- AI in Telecom Operations: Opportunities and Obstacles
- The Role of AI & ML in Network Monitoring
- How AI can improve network capacity planning
- Building an AI-driven network