In this episode of the AI Today podcast hosts Kathleen Walch and Ron Schmelzer dig deeper into the Autonomous Systems pattern of AI. Autonomous systems are defined as systems that are able to accomplish a task, achieve a goal, or interact with its surroundings with minimal to no human involvement. This is applied both to physical, hardware autonomous systems as well as software or virtual autonomous systems (software “bots”). The primary objective of the autonomous systems pattern is to minimize human labor. In this podcast we go over various use cases for this pattern and discuss how this pattern is currently being implemented as well as future use cases.
- The Seven Patterns of AI podcast
- Understanding The Recognition Pattern of AI
- Understanding the Goal-Driven Systems Pattern of AI
- CPMAI AI & ML Project Management Training & Certification
- Patterns of AI – Conversation / Human Interaction Podcast
- Patterns of AI – Patterns & Anomalies Podcast