Law enforcement is increasing seeing benefits from AI technologies including scanning video footage for anomalies, augmenting capabilities around surveillance and crowd control, transcribing audio, facial recognition technologies, and helping detect counterfeit items. Through AI, law enforcement agencies are enabled to do more than they ever could before to keep the peace, catch and identify and prevent threats before they occur, and speed up the time it takes to catch criminals and solve crimes. In this podcast Cognilytica analysts Kathleen Walch and Ron Schmelzer discuss various ways law enforcement is using AI.
- INFOGRAPHIC: AI in Law Enforcement
- AI in policing is controversial but delivers results
- AI Today Podcast #79: AI in Fashion — Use Case Series
- AI in the Back Office — AI Use Case Series
- AI in Customer Service — AI Use Case Series
- AI Today Podcast #61: AI in News & Journalism — Use Case Series