The agriculture industry is turning to AI technologies to improve a wide range of agriculture-related tasks in the entire food supply chain including help yield healthier crops, control pests, monitor soil and growing conditions, help reduce the workloads, and organize data for farmers. In this podcast, Cognilytica analysts Kathleen Walch and Ronald Schmelzer discuss how AI is being used in the agriculture industry.
This podcast is part of the AI Today Use Case Series of podcasts. Check out the links below to hear other podcasts in this series.
- Agricultural AI yields better crops through data analytics
- INFOGRAPHIC: AI in Agriculture
- AI in the Back Office — AI Use Case Series
- AI in Customer Service — AI Use Case Series
- AI Today Podcast #61: AI in News & Journalism — Use Case Series
- AI Today Podcast #79: AI in Fashion — Use Case Series