Across many industries and implementations, we see some recurring themes pop up in those use cases. In past podcasts we’ve talked about chatbots, autonomous vehicles, and aspects of natural language understanding, computer vision, and advanced robotics. In today’s AI podcast we want to talk about the concept of hypersonalization, a particular use case that’s applicable across a wide range of industries, but advertising in particular. While there’s a lot of promise with hyperpersonalization, there’s also a lot of potential danger and issues we need to grapple with. Listen in to hear more.
- Cognilytica’s AI & ML Bootcamp and Certification
- The new AI frontier: Hyperpersonalized automated advertising
- AI in the Back Office — AI Use Case Series
- AI in Customer Service — AI Use Case Series
- How Starbucks is using artificial intelligence to connect with customers and boost sales