AI technologies are increasingly being used by law enforcement around the world to help with a variety of tasks such as predictive policing, crowd control, and facial recognition technologies to help with finding missing persons, criminals, and more. In this infographic Cognilytica explores way in which AI is helping law enforcement.
- AI in policing is controversial but delivers results
- Can Artificial Intelligence Improve Law Enforcement?
- Artificial Intelligence and Law Enforcement
- How Robots, IoT And Artificial Intelligence Are Transforming The Police
- 8 Companies Using AI for Law Enforcement