Did you know that many of the articles and news reports you are reading are generated by AI systems? Using natural language generation (NLG) and other techniques these AI systems are not only creating content, but they are helping to manage the editorial process, moderate comments, help with research, and support the entire journalistic process. In this podcast, Cognilytica analysts Kathleen Walch and Ronald Schmelzer dive into the many ways in which AI, machine learning, and cognitive technologies are being applied to news, journalism, and the content creation industries.
- AI in the Back Office — AI Use Case Series
- AI in Customer Service — AI Use Case Series
- Automated journalism creeps into newsrooms leaning on AI
- INFOGRAPHIC: AI in Journalism & News
- The Washington Post’s robot reporter has published 850 articles in the past year
- AI to Gain More Significance in Media and Entertainment